nycsta.org, superstechnicalassociation.org, nysupersclub.org
1. The content of the Supers Technical Association
(STA) site (the "service") is intended for the personal, noncommercial use of its visitors ("users"). All materials published on
nycsta.org, nysupersclub.org & superstechnicalassociation.org (including, but not limited to text content, photographs, images, illustrations, etc., also known as "The Content") are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws, and are owned or controlled by Supers Technical Association
(STA), or the party credited as the provider of the content.
User shall abide by all additional copyright or other notices, information or restrictions appearing in conjunction with any Content accessed through the Service.
2. The content is provided "as is" and Supers Technical Association (STA) disclaims any liability for users' use or reliance on the content.
3. The Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. Users may not modify,
adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, reverse
engineer, decompile or dissemble, or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, materials or service in whole or in part.
4. User may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on this Service for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that they maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Copying or storing of any content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of Supers Technical Association of New York.
5. Supers Technical Association may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend user's access to all or part of
nycsta.org, nysupersclub.org or superstechnicalassociation.org for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of the Terms of Service.
Nycsta.org, Nysupersclub.org and superstechnicalassociation.org visitors acknowledge that site administrators have the right to terminate use without notice for any visitor who restricts, inhibits or disrupts any Supers Technical Association
(STA) event or attempts to alter or improperly access any feature or function of the site. A visitor's access may also be subject to termination if he posts or transmits any illegal content; harasses or threatens any Supers Technical Association
(STA) visitor or Supers Technical Association (STA) employee or member; posts content that is offensive or otherwise disruptive of Supers Technical Association of New York activities; posts unsolicited advertising; or improperly impersonates a Supers Technical Association of New York
(STA) employee, member or other individual.
7. The terms of service are governed by New York State and City law.
This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of interest to our readers, and believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for the accurateness of the information being provided by others.
It is the sole responsibility and the duty of anyone reading information on the internet, to verify the accuracy and the legality of any information they are viewing. This site acts as a portal of independent views and does not exercise any form of control over the content contained in messages provided by others.
The content contained and made available comes from outside sources believed to be credible; however this site makes no warranties or guarantees as to outside accuracy.
We do not necessarily agree or disagree with the views and information posted herein. Lawful information is not legal advice. Use all lawful and legal means to peacefully restore the sovereign's place in a Constitutional Republic. Threats and coercion are not advocated or supported against anyone.